Series 2000 'Auto Reset' Fine Roller Mill
- Rolls run at similar or differential speeds from medium up to super speed.
- Fitted with ‘Automatic re-set’ hydraulic gap setting mechanism with digital readout.
- Locking cylinders fitted between bearings when fine roll gap setting anticipated.
- Pneumatically operated roll scrapers fitted.
- Roll shells of 500-650 Brinell hardness selected to suit application.
- The roller turning attachment has a boron nitride tool for fast re-facing.
- Outputs: Up to 100 tonnes per hour (variable depending on size of rolls, speed of operation, gap setting, material, feed system and power input).