CF 90 Range
Our extensive range includes models suitable for both soft and stiff extrusion and most extruded sections e.g.: clay brick, hollow block, tile bats or sewer pipe at hourly capacities of between 5-80 tonnes per hour (greenware).
All Craven Fawcett worm sections are subjected to a combination of in-house treatments to ensure energy minimisation, longevity and component quality. After being cast, each worm section undergoes a unique heat treatment process in our high-temperature ovens in order to ensure an even distribution of chrome throughout the component.
- Normally positioned just prior to the extruder in the plant layout for mixing dry and plastic clays with water and/or other materials.
- Fitted with fully adjustable 28% chrome alloy mixer knives.
- Drive is through a vee rope drive and reduction gearbox.
- Water spray system is standard.
- Can be adapted for steam addition if necessary.
Heavy Duty De-Airing
Recommended for prepared clay feed for producing bricks, hollow blocks and field drain pipes. Particularly suitable for stiff extrusion enabling products to be set directly onto a kiln car.
Centem, Centrim, Centaur, Centex Extruders